Posted to alt.home.repair
DanG DanG is offline

Default How Tape Drywall Edges?

J mould may be difficult for a beginner. L mould in plastic or
metal may be easier as it can be installed after the drywall is up
and it lends itself to mudding in better.

I prefer the plastic trim like Trim Tex. Go here
http://www.trim-tex.com/productsindex.htm and then click on
Tearaway & L Beads.

Albert wrote:
Putting drywall up in the garage and there will be some edges
that
will be exposed and not flush with other drywall and not in a
corner.
What is the best solution as to how to treat these edges? Is
there
tape I should put over the ends prior to using a drywall
compound on
the seems, or simply paint the edges, etc. ????

--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .