Lennie the Lurker

Default HOMIER Lathe Order Problems, customer service dept. MIA...

"turnitdown" wrote in message thlink.net...

Hey guys, if you want quality and service step up and pay the price- if you
are a bottom feeder worrying over the 15.00 price difference get real and
stop the moaning.

I have never had any problem with Homier service, and I know what I'm
buying for that price. What you can't argue with, the machine does
what it's supposed to do, serving the purpose for which I bought it.
It ain't no Hardinge, but I didn't pay for one either. More important
is the guy with his hands on the controls. Fortunately ignorance can
be cured. Unfortunately, arrogance usually can't.