Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill in Detroit Bill in Detroit is offline

Default Waaay OT, but neat - Alexander Fraser Grand Prix

J T wrote:
Tue, Apr 24, 2007, 2:15am (Bill in Detroit) doth
state:
With rear-wheel steering, I'd definitely need the spare pair!

Rear-wheel steering? I don't think so Tim.

JOAT
Expensive tennis shoes won't cure a sore toe.
- Bazooka Joe

Right you are. But having that third wheel stationary isn't much of a
confidence booster. I still think this is a case of "First you say it,
then you do it and that's why you carry a spare pair."

Bill

--
http://nmwoodworks.com/cube

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000735-2, 04/23/2007
Tested on: 4/24/2007 4:05:03 AM