Duck Dog

Default OT- The Deadliest Men

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 19:46:19 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 12:19:48 GMT, Duck Dog wrote:

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 02:36:33 GMT, Carl Byrns
wrote:

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 20:19:07 GMT, Duck Dog wrote:

Gumdrop, when is the last time you have ever been to either city?

Bout 10 yrs ago. Why?

Because you're so way off base on both cities that I just assumed you
were making it up. My guess is you were nowhere near these cities,
and you really ARE making it up.

Gunner's spot-on about DC.

Northwest DC is beautiful. SE and NE are pits.
So no, he's not "dead on" but rather repeating spew he's heard from
hate radio.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gunner, shaking his head at the buffoon.

Looking in the mirror huh. Let's face it, you don't know what you're
talking about gumdrop.

Leftwingers are like pond scum. They are green, slimy, show up where
they are not wanted, and interfere with the fishing.

See what I mean?

Strider