Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Tara Banfield Tara Banfield is offline

Default Epson Stylus 2200 is having a depressive fit, maybe....

Howdy --

I went ploughing through Google Groups and couldn't find any references to
my printer, so....
Does anyone know how to un-clog the ink system in this machine? It doesn't
seem to have the same kind of nozzles as every other Epson out there! I the
last week, two of the colors have cut out completely, so I 'm pretty much
guessing about the clogging issue. The cartridges aren't ancient. If I
could find a manual that doesn't turn out to be useless (!) that would be
great -- just don't want to spend any nickels on something I can't peek at
first.
Thanks for any pointers --

Tara