Posted to sci.electronics.repair
b b is offline

Default CRT Monitor crackling (also when powered off)

On Apr 24, 12:41 am, Meat Plow wrote:
On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 14:58:39 -0700, Sofie wrote:
Bob:
While "meatplow's" reply to your posting was rather blunt and direct, his
assessment is absolutely correct... this is not something you are going to
be able to repair yourself given the information in your original posting.
If you want, you can do some more research by going to the website for this
newsgroup at
http://www.repairfaq.org/

He asked a question that could be answered in one word. If he wanted to
know why the answer was no, I might have elaborated if I had the chance
to do so before someone else chimed in.

this is usenet. Nobody has the right to reserve a thread here.