Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default cordless impact wrench question

"jacko" wrote in
:

I have a 1/2 inch 110V impact wrench that I use around the shop. I
find it just great for removing lug nuts and such. I use it quite a
lot to remove the Crank nuts, upper and lower, on lawn tractors and
mowers. If a supply of 110V power is readily available and you don't
have a fairly large volume air supply compressor then I would go with
the 110V electric over the battery operated one. As another poster has
said, there are battery operated ones that will do the job for you,
however they are a bit pricey. You can get a fairly good 110V, 1/2 in.
drive for under $100. Good luck.

Harbor Freight has one of these corded 1/2" impact drivers on sale for
$40,from time to time.Regular price is IIRC,~$90.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik