Posted to alt.home.repair
DanG DanG is offline

Default Does Anyone Know What This Is?

Ron,
I guess we are finished communicating. I do really resent your
arrogance in suggesting that I bottom post. I top post on purpose
and with full knowledge. I resent having to scroll through
page(s) of stuff to see that some bright, enlightened poster
followed some of the conventions, failed to snip anything, and
ended up saying, "yea, me too!" I am really hard pressed to
believe that anyone capable of operating a computer and
communicating at any other level feels the need to repeat the
previous conversation to be able to remember what the
conversation was about. I do not do it for telephone
conversations, personal letter writing, telegrams, or any other
communicating that I do. I really thought the information and
knowledge were much more important than any archaic outmoded
conventions from early dial up years and before. I'm sorry you
feel as you do, I will NOT change.
Here is the current Selig offering of the Fogmaster branded
sprayer with full explanation of how, when, and where it should be
used:
http://www.seligind.com/ProductCatalog/ProductMain.ASP?img=Products&searchTerms=fogger&CI D=22&productid=K303&ProductName=FOGGER%2C+FOGMASTE R+&img=
It should probably be noted they were quite common to used in a
dairy barn.

Ron wrote:
Ron wrote:
Found this in a old barn.

I think it's a heater, when you turn it on it blows
(powerfully)
lukewarm air from the three openings.

It could be broken so it's not blowing hot air, but if it is a
heater,
what is the reservoir for?

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...IM002035-1.jpg

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...IM002037-1.jpg

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...IM002036-1.jpg

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...e/IM002038.jpg

On Apr 22, 9:53 pm, "DanG" wrote:
Looks llike a fogger to me.

here are some current
units:http://bugsource.com/cyclone_fogger.html

and here is one that looks to be your unit:
http://www.domyownpestcontrol.com/fogmaster-micro-jet-ulv-fogger-7401...

Yep, that's gotta be what it is. So what exactly do you use one
of
these for? Fog up your *entire* home with insecticide to kill
off
bugs?

Btw, would you please bottom post so we can keep the
conversation in
context.

--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .