Posted to alt.home.repair
Lulu58e2 Lulu58e2 is offline

Default building living quarters inside building

On Apr 22, 10:48 am, r truth wrote:
In article .com,

wrote:
A friend of one of my coworkers did just that.

I guess it worked out fine.

It got me to thinking I'd like to do the same thing.

Good luck with it.

Yes, enjoy it. please , consider solar .

--
If you believe that the only tool you have is a hammer,
No wonder you look at all your problems as Nails.

I've seen this recently in Weatherford, TX. Only difference was that
the man valued his (w/l)ife and made sure it looked good: he did the
inside up really nice (tile, hardwood, wide hallways, HUGE kitchen)
and also bricked up the outside. Turned out well: lofty ceilings,
sprawling layout and cheap.