Posted to rec.woodworking
Will Will is offline

Default Just received my new Osborne miter guage

There has been a lot of criticism from mainly 2 persons about this gauge. I
just got my new Osborne Model #50-EB3 miter gauge Saturday. I assembled it
and calibrated it and then started using it. I am very pleased with it's
performance. It is a very solid miter gauge and is a little on the heavy
side. Perhaps in the past this gauge may have left something to be desired,
but I don't find those digs against it to be warranted now. The gauge is
now manufactured by Excalibur, a division of General International of
Canada.
Regardless of what Leon and the rest say about it I will not change my raves
about it.