Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim E Jim E is offline

Default Breath-rite strips

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 01:17:02 -0400, mm
wrote:

Does anyone have ideas about how to make breath-rite strips myself?

Note that it's "breathe-rite".

All I need is the right adhesive and a suggestion about what the right
plastic is and where to buy it. That's all, LOL.

I don't have major problems breathing, but sometimes I think
breath-rite strips would help while running and other exercising, and
even for sleeping. There is NO doubt that when I inhale strongly
through my nose, the passage on each side narrows substantially.

IIRC, they were not expensive but not cheap, and I'm not good at
moderation, and I think if I started using them, I would want to use
one or more a day. The cost would mount up.