Jim Stewart

Default HOMIER Lathe Order Problems, customer service dept. MIA...

Michael David Lay wrote:
I am sure others have experienced similiar problems, but I want to
post my story because I did my homework, did the research, to watch
out for this exact situation.

I decided I wanted a lathe, did some looking around, a lot of reading,
checked out the very EXCELLENT www.mini-lathe.com, and ordered my
Homier 7x12 Mini Lathe for $299, plus $63 in shipping.

I have a suggestion. As poor as their service is,
I still don't think you should hassle them. Their
alternative is to sweep up a lathe off the floor and
send it to you, just to shut you up.

If I were you, I'd hang tight, ask them to pick out
a nice one from the next batch and order some tooling
from Enco.