Posted to alt.home.repair
Michael Lane Michael Lane is offline

Default building living quarters inside building

SWMBO thinks I am crazy. I own a farm & told her I was going to put up a
big metal building. Inside the building I was going to partion off 1/4
of the square footage & build a living quarters with all the amenities.
From the outside it would still look like a big metal building. Looks
mean nothing to me, I am not a 'keep up with the Jones ' person ( wife
likes to put on the dog) I am a white shirt & bib overall person. Has
anyone ever done this? I live in Tennessee & would use the rest of
building as a garage. My thinking is we will have nice living quarters
inside the building + I will have easy access to shop & it would be easy
to modify for any future living needs as I was going to use 4 ft wide
doors to make wheelchair accessibility down the line.

thanks in advance

Mike Lane