Posted to alt.home.repair
Toller Toller is offline

Default Garage door, Dryer and Flood Insurance

"FKS" wrote in message ...
My house was flooded thanks to the big storm in the NYC area. A flood
insurance adjuster will come to my house next week.

I've read an article about what is covered and what is not. However, it is
not clear whether my garage door (attached garage) & laundry room dryer
are covered. FYI, I have dwelling coverage only.

We can't answer that, since we can't see your policy from here.
You have to read it to see what is covered, or ask your insurance agent.

Typically nothing is covered but structural damage to the house, but yours
might not be typical.