Posted to rec.audio.tubes,sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.marketplace
thisjukeboxplays33rpm thisjukeboxplays33rpm is offline

Default Get RICH QUICK the Mike States Way!

On Apr 21, 11:54 pm, mr electron wrote:
On Apr 7, 1:22 am, "Bret Ludwig" wrote:

I guess it's better than the Get RICH QUICK the Bret Ludwig way... you
know where you
pick out used toilet paper from the can, dry it out, and attempt to
resell it.

Sounds like you bought a bunch of Mike's books and are now suffering
from a major case of buyer's remorse.
Otherwise, how would you know Mr States first name?

You know books are useful if, instead of using them to create make-
shift coffee tables with(I know,
all of your friends at the moblie home park are doing it),you read
them. Much can be learned by
reading them instead of drawing bulls eyes on them and using them for
target practice.

What's a book worth? Typically, to sign up for a college course to
learn a books-worth of knowlege, one may
pay thousand dollars or more. Unfortunately, the college courses which
taught vintage electronics, are long
gone. So, if you weigh it out this way, the book is worth thousand or
more dollars. And getting a thousand+
dollar book for 100 dollars, is, in my books(bad pun intended), one
heck of a deal.

Remember, there are two kinds of people. Those who read books and
those who use books to create make-shift coffee tables with.

Bret, get over it already!

It is suggested that you manage to remove RAR+P from the crossposting
in the future. We are slowly recovering in his absense.