Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default hp slider switch replacement or recyclers

dansawyeror wrote:

I is a vector network analyzer circa 1982. The switch is a slider. I am
not sure what else they may have been used. I would bet they were common
in that era.

Do you have the service manual? A part number would make it easier
to find.

http://www.agilent.com only has the operation manual in PDF format.
It shows it as 1978, which would make the design 30 years old. Can you
post a picture of the damaged part on
news:alt.binaries.schematics.electronic by attaching it as a GIF, JPEG,
or other common image file?

http://bama.sbc.edu/hp.htm doesn't have the manual, either.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.