Posted to alt.home.repair
Tater Tater is offline

Default need plastic fan blade

On Apr 21, 9:38 am, dpb wrote:
On Apr 20, 10:03 pm, Tater wrote:
... this thing has had a taste of tree sap, i dont think it'll go quietly
back to something as simple as grass

cripes i can hear it pining in the garage as we speak, good thing i
got locks on them doors.

I think perhaps you're mistaking heart-rending sobs while its
recovering from the last abuse as a wish for more...

I doubt it, some accessories for this are snowblowers, snow blades, 3
point hitches with plows and rototillers. the abuse i gave it ony
dammaged one little(overpriced) part, the rest of it showed no signs
of abuse, or even use.

See other reply on suggested way to solve the problem...

that might be a solution, would make it even more of a pain to replace
IF it gets trashed again