Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Buy Briggs and Stratton engines and support the crippling of americans!

On Apr 21, 2:10 pm, wrote:
My story of basic human rights violations and the laws of the state
of Georgia that protects them.
-by Dale Gains

This story (unfortunately its true) is what happened to me. I
still don't understand how this could happen in the U.S.A. in the 21st
century. Please let me preface this letter with a thought. EVERYTHING
in this statement is TRUE, it is a recount of what happened to me

In Nov. 2003 while employed by Briggs and Stratton in Statesboro GA,
during the maintenance on my equipment, I cracked a rib. ...

If you received what you considered inadequate compensation under
workmans' compensation, you should have contacted an attorney who
specializes in such cases at the time. Given the time that has
passed, it may be too late to get much redress, but your first step
should be to contact such an attorney immediately.

I believe you can always sue for negligence/malfeasance requesting
damages outside of workmans' compensation, but whether you have
sufficient grounds to make a potentially winnable case or not is
something you and your attorney will have to determine.