Posted to rec.woodworking
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default Tape measure with 0 tolerance hook?

"Upscale" wrote in
:

"Puckdropper" wrote in message
No, I can't imagine why you'd want one. Actually, you'd need two,
one for inside, one for outside measuring. Think about how it
functions and you will see thee is a reason for it.

Some of us are actually intelligent enough to remember the tape
measure's off by a certain amount on one measurement type or another
and do the calculation to correct the measurement.

Ahh, but you're forgetting that most of us don't have an absolutely
perfect memory like you and being the imperfect beings that we are, we
occasionally forget to account for the difference. I'm ashamed to
admit that I'm one of those imperfect people, but I do aspire to the
ultimate perfection that you've obtained. What is it like to never
ever forget anything? You must be a very special person.

Didn't you read the second paragraph? You trimmed it out, so that little
bit of context is removed. It was important to the writing style.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anaphora

Puckdropper