Posted to rec.woodworking
Keith Carlson Keith Carlson is offline

Default Safe Stop

"Wayne J." wrote in message
news:q4nWh.111119$aG1.88833@pd7urf3no...
why can't a person just ask a question and not get a civil answer?

Like I have posted above, I have researched this and I am asking for some
genuine opinions. If you don't have one, then don't asnwer.

I am very sorry I cam back to this group.

thank you
wayne

"CW" wrote in message
.net...
This again? Try Google.

"Wayne J." wrote in message
http://www.sawstop.com/

Is this for real?
has anyone actually used one?
how accurate are they or has all the money been put in to the safety
features?

wayne

Wayne, don't give up too soon. I'm a new woodworker (maybe not in years, but
in number of hours spent on it as a hobby) and I've received way more advice
from this group than I could ever hope to contribute in return.

There are some who can be abrupt in their response, but keep in mind that in
a newsgroup nobody owes you an answer. If someone takes the time to type out
a response to your question, that's an act of generosity.

Plus, I think if you look back at your three questions, they truly have been
answered in previous discussions. That's why so many people just respond
with "Do a Google News search".