Posted to alt.home.repair
Chris Chris is offline

Default statute of limitations

first, thanks for all the replies and discussion--

I talked to a lawyer, and it will be cheaper for me to fix it than
hiring a lawyer.. it will be around $4,500 to fix.. but I am still
going to talk to my real estate agent anyway..

hopefully the real estate company, which handled the sale and the
listing, and my title, will be able to help.

This house WAS inspected.. the inspector said there was a french
drain.. but, did not look behind the wall..

hell.. he even said that there was a drain line out to the street,
which there wasn't.. just a pipe that ended under the beginning of the
driveway, which caused a sink hole.. but that's another story!