Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default need plastic fan blade

On Apr 20, 10:03 pm, Tater wrote:
On Apr 20, 9:54 pm, dpb wrote:

If it was indeed a case of running something into it as you say, then
the factory replacement would likely last indefinitely under normal
use so seems pretty much futile to do much otherwise. Ymmv...

"under normal use"

MWWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

this thing has had a taste of tree sap, i dont think it'll go quietly
back to something as simple as grass

I am planning on expandign my property, there is an additional acre
i'd like to get, where the original barn and a shed were(now ruins)
that is heavily overgrown.

cripes i can hear it pining in the garage as we speak, good thing i
got locks on them doors.

anyway I would like to fix this weakest link in the chain, and see
what the next weak link will be, tehn maybe i'll stop tinkering with
it, then again........

It it was broken by something hitting it, seems like easiest way to
solve the problem would be to add a fan shield over it rather than
trying to find something to cobble up a different fan...