Posted to alt.home.repair
FKS FKS is offline

Default Garage door, Dryer and Flood Insurance

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Apr 20, 10:59?pm, "FKS" wrote:
My house was flooded thanks to the big storm in the NYC area. A flood
insurance adjuster will come to my house next week.

I've read an article about what is covered and what is not. However, it
is
not clear whether my garage door (attached garage) & laundry room dryer
are
covered. FYI, I have dwelling coverage only.

you are screwed dwelling coverage does not cover floods, you would
need seperate flood insurance flood insurance is a seperate federal
program.

sorry to give you bad news, how much damage did it do?

creek rise or just rain pour in?

Maybe I wasn't clear enough. I do have flood insurance that covers my
property, not my personal belongings.