Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] BSAKing@hotmail.com is offline

Default Swimming pool draining to "nowhere"

On Apr 21, 3:41 am, "Jan Ras" wrote:
"Richard J Kinch" wrote in . 97.131...

Nancy Young writes:

Don't lose any sleep over it.

If he runs 10,000s of gallons putrid water onto his neighbors lawn, he
just
may lose some sleep over it.

Why not just dig a hole, line it, drop a sump-pump down it and pump the
excess into the sewer, or even water your garden with it? Water is too good
to waste
JR
The Netherlands.

I just ran some pvc underground from my filter backwash outlet to the
side of the drive way. I cut it off flush at ground level so you can
mow right over it and it just blows onto the drive and down it into
the storm sewer. Easy, neat, unobtrusive. Those rollup things I found
to be a pain....

cheers..