Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Safe Stop

In article , "RonB" wrote:

He has nothing better to do than respond, but instead of being helpful, he
is nasty. I don't even like to think about what he is compensating for.

Nasty? If you think anyone here is nasty, spend a few days over at
rec.outdoors.rv-travel. Salty bunch of *******s!

BTW, ignore Doug and ask away. Most folks over here are pretty easy to get
along with. Apparently it's Doug's time of the month.

I'm waiting for you to make similar comments about CW, whose response to Wayne
was considerably more abrupt than mine.
RonB

--
Regards,