Posted to misc.consumers.house,alt.home.repair
Stan Brown Stan Brown is offline

Default RECALL: Floor Electrical Outlets

Thu, 19 Apr 2007 08:55:00 -0500 from Bud-- :
Stan Brown wrote:
These days, there's very little that *isn't* manufactured in China.
It's three times the size of the US and then some, and costs are much
lower because there aren't those pesky environmental and safety
regulations.

The currency exchange rate is manupulated. I think the US finally took
action on this.

If by "manipulated" you mean that China is propping up the US
currency for reasons of its own, then I agree with you.

If by "action" you mean continuing a policy of horrendous deficit
spending, so that the real value of the US dollar keeps declining
against other currencies, then I agree with you.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/