Posted to alt.home.repair
CptDondo CptDondo is offline

Default Carting materials: Trailer or beater truck, van?

Dan wrote:
"dpb" wrote in message
oups.com...
The cost analysis is a no-brainer --

Thanks for the thoughtful reply. I agree about the cost vs convenience
factor. Also I'm surprised at the nice trucks I'm seeing on Craig's list
(as a start) in the 2-3 k range. I really didn't know what was available.
I could probably do with less! The trailer is probably the most attractive
alternative, just not sure where I'd put the damned thing. A licensed
vehicle you can park on the street etc. without anyone bitching, an empty
trailer sitting idle for weeks at a time might be another matter.

Some trailers can be folded and carted around. They're usually small
capacity type - 200-300# load range - but the convenience can't be beat.

You fold one half over the other, stand it up, and roll it off on little
castors.