Posted to misc.consumers.house,alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default Recommendation needed for DIY concrete project

On 20 Apr 2007 12:30:41 -0700, Steve wrote:

I'm looking to install a concrete walkway on the side of my house,
about 40 feet by 3 feet, plus a slab to hold a hot tub.

Due to the expense in hiring people to do cement work around here, I'd
like to try to do it myself with a few other people. Can anyone
recomment either a website or a book that I can refer to with a good
set of instructions (I've only done minor cement repair work in the
past)?

Thanks,

Steve

A one day project?