Gunner

Default OT- The Deadliest Men

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 19:10:39 GMT, Sunworshiper
wrote:

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 01:32:46 -0500, Gary Coffman
wrote:

On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 21:53:11 GMT, Sunworshiper wrote:
I guess in the bad old days I would try to avoid big cities or make
sure I had a full tank so I didn't have to stop. I've even gone way
out of the way so that I would never see NYC. I gas up before St.
Louis and El Paso for sure. There is no way around Chicago and one
time had to fill up with the gas nozzle in one hand and a rifle in the
other. Those 10+ people standing around in the gas station parking lot
at 2 am must have been sight see-ers. I've even been chased for
hundreds of miles , both times having a topped off tank. That will
make you start thinking about adding fuel storage. Nothing like
running on empty at 100 mph and about to give up when the pursuer has
to bail for gas. That one time I tried everything to get away from
them , even passing over sized oil rig equipment on huge tractor
trailers in the rain passing on the right. And thinking naw they can't
be that obsessed to follow through something almost suicidal and they
would pop out of the mist from the break down lane. I tried also the
get off the highway and get right back on , but it didn't work. BTW,
didn't have a gun that time or things would have gone a lot
differently. LA must be scary at night.

Watched too many Mad Max movies have you, Sunworshiper?

Gary

I don't make up stories , matter of fact I'm a terrible liar. Every
intelligent friend that knows me will say so. Even when I have to come
up with a lie , I draw a blank. Some times I have to ask a friend to
help me out. If my stories come across as unbelievable there's not
much I can say.

I have all the Mad Max movies from X-mas presents and have seen them a
good 10 times. I shy away from scary movies , but the wife got me the
uncut version of The Exorcist , I laughed all the way through it the
other night. Fantasy movies suck , I rented The Lord of the Rings? And
turned it off after ten minutes. How it won a gazillion awards is
beyond me. Never did get into common comic books , my sis would get me
under ground comics like Cheech Wizard , Iron Wood, Dirty Duck, and
Leather Nun. I've had an abnormal life and felt like I've lived a
couple of life times before 20.

Ive met Brad on several occasions, and I dont think he COULD tell a
lie without stepping all over his dick.

Sometimes life is a hell of a lot stranger than any book you will ever
read.

Gunner

Leftwingers are like pond scum. They are green, slimy, show up where
they are not wanted, and interfere with the fishing.

Strider