Posted to rec.woodworking
Limey Lurker Limey Lurker is offline

Default A Question of Physics 101

On 20 Apr, 19:09, Russ wrote:
Ok then... In recent news;
***
In a recent study, mathematician George Sparling of the University of
Pittsburgh examines a fundamental question pondered since the time of
Pythagoras, and still vexing scientists today: what is the nature of
space and time? After analyzing different perspectives, Sparling offers
an alternative idea: space-time may have six dimensions, with the extra
two being time-like.
***

So if I turn a six dimensional bowl on my quantum lathe, primarily
taking advantage of the additional time-like dimensions, how long do I
have to work the finish in before it dries?

The finish goes on FIRST, fool.