Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default need plastic fan blade

On Apr 20, 8:21 am, Tater wrote:
I need a plastic fan blade, approx 7inch dia with a 3.5 inch center
about .75 inch thick. I'll drill my own monthing holes for it.

background.
I need to replace the hydrostatic cooling fan in my cub cadet 383
garden tractor, part number 759-3273 and about $30 retail. I remember
seeing(somewhere online!) fans of this size for less than $10 but
cannot find the source anymore.

Doubt a $10 fan blade would be more than from a cheap air circulating
fan and wouldn't expect it to have sufficient "heft" to last for the
application. Sometimes OEM is best alternative...

Unless McMaster-Carr or JC Whitney or somebody similar, I don't know
where else to send you other than Google which I presume you've done...