Gunner

Default OT- The Deadliest Men

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 02:36:33 GMT, Carl Byrns
wrote:

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 20:19:07 GMT, Duck Dog wrote:

Gumdrop, when is the last time you have ever been to either city?

Bout 10 yrs ago. Why?

Because you're so way off base on both cities that I just assumed you
were making it up. My guess is you were nowhere near these cities,
and you really ARE making it up.

Gunner's spot-on about DC.

-Carl

Thank you, Carl. Ive been in DC any number of times in the past 30
yrs..as well as NYC. I was not impressed. Nice buildings, interesting
architecture. The Wall is there. Other than that..it should have be
return to the swamp from which it was built. With gators for hundreds
of thousands of drones to feed them.

Gunner

"Gun Control, the theory that a 110lb grandmother should
fist fight a 250lb 19yr old criminal"