Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Identifying connectors and connector types

wrote:

I'm sorting through cables, and see at least 30 different connector
types, only probably half of which I can positively identify.

I wonder if somewhere on line there's a site that PICTURES (PINS,
ETC.) AND IDENTIFIES a large number of computer AND stereo AND A/V,
etc., connector types. I would dearly love to have that information
at hand...

Thanks for any assistance

What KIND of cables? Audio, computer, Coaxial?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida