Posted to alt.home.repair
Ron Ron is offline

Default New condenser, old evaporator

On Apr 17, 11:23 pm, mm wrote:

BTW, before you post to alt.hvac, where they don't just answer
everyone, you should learn to capitalize where the rules require it.

A) Not every font makes the difference between a comma and a period
clear, so I had very little idea of what you said in your first, first
paragraph, which I quote below.

B) You look like a blooming, self-centered adolescent idiot who was
too stupid or lazy to learn how to use capitals***, or -- and please
tell me this isn't true -- thinks he is expresssing himself, thinks he
has something worth expressing, by being different or not following
the rules. The rules were created to make text easier to read, and
it's even worse here because you're coming for favors. Don't be a
double jerk.

"in your first, first paragraph" - "expresssing" LOL

Not to mention your misused commas.

Or your double spacing, moron.