Posted to alt.home.repair
sym sym is offline

Default Replacing a Circuit Board on Bryant 395BAW on my own

On Apr 19, 12:58 pm, wrote:
So I have been having trouble with my Bryant furnace (model 395BAW).
It seems pretty old but I don't know how old. A couple years ago I
believe the circuit board was replaced because we were getting air
flow through the blower and the pilot was lighting, but no heat.
Burners would fire intermittently and then less and less often.

The problem is occurring again. Instead of bringing someone in I want
to do it myself. I found the part online and am thinking to order it
(apparently it's not really something that can be picked up at a
store). Can anyone offer any advice on installing the part? How-to
websites or other insight? Or other solutions to the problem?

Thanks
SZ

sounds like it could be a thermal couple going bad or the pilot flame
not flowing over it.