Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default Need Japanese translation !! (capacitors)

Sparkey wrote:

Hi;

I'm in the processs of replacing electro. caps in an old Roberts
Reel to Reel deck.

There are some questionable electro. caps that I'm trying to replace.
These are the old "can" style caps and the color codes are written in
Japanese (I believe) on the side of the can. There are 3 color dots;
yellow, white and red but I don't know which value they're supposed
to be as the sections all read low.

Can anyone tell from the side of the can what the designations are?
If so, please take a look at the picture on my site posted.
http://members.aol.com/ta7205/MVC-084f.jpg
(I promise it's spam and virus free.)

Did you miss the 1.0uF, 2.0uF and 250V in English ?

I imagine that's a motor run cap.

Graham