Posted to sci.electronics.repair
James Sweet James Sweet is offline

Default LF: Schematic for IPT LCD inverter (IPHS4L19)

Dave Dunfield wrote:
Looking for schematic or other technical information
on an LCD power-supply./inverter made by IPT
(www.ipt.co.kr)

Model is IPHS4L19 REV 1.2
03KJUL11225

This is from a Hansol/Multitech H950 monitor.

Power supply portion appears OK, however when
the inverter is activated, the backlights only flash
briefly (By strobing the backlight control I can see
that the image is being displayed). Looks like it's
not oscillating at all after power-on, or is shutting
down very quickly.

Dave

Schematics for this sort of thing are not available, they're considered
replace-only devices. You're on your own I'm afraid, fortunately they're
not very complex and can usually be repaired.

Sometimes a bad tube will be detected and the unit will behave in that
manner as well.