brain death

Default OT-COMMUTER PREPAREDNESS

amusing that an obvious "sheeple" uses this as a term of derision toward
others!

after all its pretty easy to cut and paste any amount of survivialist
nonsense, from the many sites catering to these would be rambo types!

but rather more difficult to think for yourself, and eschew the drivel
peddled by the corporate media, in lieu of anything much to do with the
truth............a true example of a sheeple indeed!
"Gunner" wrote in message
On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 14:47:19 GMT, "JB" wrote:

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , brain death says...

its sad that some misguided individuals take this sort of bull****
seriously.............

Well you could talk to the folks who were there when the
WTC fell down. I think the most important thing folks mentioned
was the need for a) good walking shoes, b) water and c) communication
of some sort - cell phones being mostly out of service, but landlines
still operable, and d) a place to go to the bathroom.

There were a lot of folks who walked home that day.

Having a plan before you set out does sort of make sense.

Jim

Your right Jim, it is nice to have a plan and guy's like gunner will
survive this, but think of the people that can be psyhologically
damged by such actions. Only a few people need to be killed
in order to shake these type of people. For example, look at all
the people interviewed after the WTC and the terror and guilt they
felt.

Gee..I thought Ed said there were no such people? Humm or was that
another thread on sheeple....

Gunner

"Gun Control, the theory that a 110lb grandmother should
fist fight a 250lb 19yr old criminal"