Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Grex P635 Pinner first impressions

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Apr 18, 7:48 am, Robatoy wrote:

So I am glad when a guy like Leon takes a minute to post something
like his Grex review, and others here comment on it. I tuck those
things away - it is like finding a gold nugget in the ocean to have a
tool at any price live up to expectations.

Off the box now.

Robert

While my previous nail gun purchase was not really mentioned in this forum,
may I say again, thanks for the help and insight that you provided to me
concerning the framing nail gun purchase. It met my expectations and was
much cheaper than what I expected to pay. It made the last out door job
cheaper and more enjoyable.