Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Secondary glazed windows

On 18 Apr, 18:16, Stuart Noble
On 18 Apr, 10:27, "Terry D" wrote:

Six windows of my house are fitted with Everest secondary units, still in
excellent condition after over 20 years. However, the wooden window frames
are now deteriorating.

because of the secondary glazing.

Why are you such an arrogant ****?

I could respond in kind, but is this behaviour necessary or
constructive?

Try the odd "possibly" or "IMO".

Why, who elses opinion did you think it was?

What else did you think ng posts were if not possibilities to check
for?

Why do you want me to state the obvious?

Once
again your definitive diagnosis would appear to be way out

Yes, everyone gets it wrong now and then. Only a fool has an issue
with that. Sensible people accept this and learn as they go along.

You otoh make a life of it. The level of ignorance in your comments
about putty flexibility left me gobsmacked.

If this applies to you, then you can use a decissant in the
cavity to prevent recurrence.

A what? As Google would say, "did you mean desiccant?"

If you have a problem with typos then I'm afraid newsgroups are going
to be tough going for you. Why not stick to the sensible points.

NT