Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Steve is offline

Default Handyman Liability Insurance

Al Bundy wrote in
:

Was just curious what it would run. Of course I know it can vary
significantly, very significantly, depending on where you are. For
instance, I moved from one state to another and my car insurance was
1/3rd. Of course in the expensive state every other commercial on TV
was for a law firm that wanted to get you "just compensation" for
straining your eyes to read a menu.

Curious Al in the northeast...

In the Fort Worth area, mine runs about $1,200 a year for $2M of coverage.

My agent went with Lloyds of London, because I need coverage for
maintenance, light construction, remodeling, landscaping, cabinetry, and
flooring. I have the equivalent of three or four business policies rolled
into one. No other company would consider me.