Posted to alt.home.repair

Default plywood

"cj" wrote in message
greetings, i need to layer two sheets of 3/4 plywood together and i am
wondering wich type of adhesive to use{along with screws}. should i just
go with liquid nails or some other brand?
thanks, cj

It will work, but I'd use wood glue. Liquid nails tends to be rather thick
so it may leave a slight gap around it. Or I'd only use screws if I thought
I'd want to take at apart at some point. That is how I made my workbench
and if the top ever gets too ratty, I'll just take it off and replace it.