Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default Grex P635 Pinner first impressions

wrote in message

I don't care about all the garbage the sell now. BUT what I do care
about is that I have less and less choices, and worse, I know that the
tools I buy are not the quality I want, and possibly at this time in
the wonderful world of woodworking, the may not be available. I don't
have choice.

I guess our only choice is to get enough people to band together and ask
Veritas tools to start manufacturing power tools. Considering the business
that Lee Valley Tools is in and the reputation that LV has, I've always
wondered why they haven't made any forays into the power tools market.

Robin?