Posted to uk.d-i-y
Stuart B Stuart B is offline

Default Electricty to flat: Powercard meter, coin meter, or what?

On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 21:12:57 +0100, Lurch
wrote:

On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 09:55:35 +0100, Stuart B
mused:

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 22:45:29 +0100, Lurch
wrote:

So something else entirely different to what the OP was asking then.

Well,No actually .
or:
B) Pays for his electric via a card meter, buying cards from the
electric supply company, so that when he buys the cards, the amount
paid will be credited to the ground floor flat resident's account. Is
that feasable, and if so, would it be simpler/better than using a coin
meter? How much do the supply companies typically charge to install
such a meter?

Well, as you can't actaually do that I disregarded it. Anyway,
something or other, I don't know.

I'm not sure that they will charge for installing a Powercard Meter in
place of a credit meter as they make so much on the sale of Powercards
..