Posted to alt.home.repair
Goedjn Goedjn is offline

Default shingle tabs flying off!

On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 22:45:18 -0400, mm
wrote:

On 17 Apr 2007 16:15:19 -0700, Chris wrote:

I am trying to eek out one- to one and 1/2 years from this roof before
replacing..

Why? Right now I can't think of a good reason for that particular
time period.

If it's the difference between paying cash for the re-roof, or putting
on a credit card and carrying a balance for 18 months, you might look
at going up there and painting the cracks with roofing tar. and then
keeping a close eye on it for the season. What's your plan
for if it starts coming apart in february?

If you can afford to fix it this year, that's a better idea.