Posted to rec.woodworking
charlieb charlieb is offline

Default Festool T55 Plunge Cut Saw Deal Breakers & a Neener

wrote:

They have one: Combination Angle Unit (Item # 491588)

It's featured in the article at:
http://www.woodshopdemos.com/fes-57.htm

Damn! I asked one of the vendors selling Festool stuff
about that guide accessories. He assured me that there
was no such thing. According to him, you have to have the
Festool table to get "squaring capability". Given that the
additional cost was a deal breaker, don't know why he'd
lie. Guess he didn't keep up with the Festool product line
and announcements.

Any idea what Festool's Angle Unit FS-KS is going for?

Too late for me - got the other guide system - with square
attachment - in dovetail grooves.

charlie b