Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default French drain help.....

clipped

Does the plan seem OK? I know a lot of people recommend different
fill materials, figured Id ask what everyone thinks.

Thanks!
-Chris

Can't reflect on the technical stuff about french drain, but I would
sure try to block and redirect the water coming from the neighbor's
ground...a berm along that side might not need to be very high to get
the water to flow away from your foundation. Depends what is in back
and front, but it could require a lot less digging to raise it enough to
get the water flowing away. Landscape with something with a strong root
system.