Posted to alt.home.repair
GROVER GROVER is offline

Default Want to build drawers for new work bench

On Apr 17, 1:43 pm, dpb wrote:
On Apr 17, 8:14 am, "Mel" wrote:

Does anyone know a website what will be of help me with tips on building new
wooden drawers to go under the shop bench I am building?

I don't know any specific real sites, but a google search I sure would
show up a bunch (like in the thousands) on all kinds -- dovetails, box
joint, router made drawer joints, dado-housed, simple butt, ...

There is always Fine Woodworking (www.taunton.com) and all the other
woodworking mags and rec.woodworking, too.

What you want?

Mel,
I checked the on line index for Fine Woodworking Magazine and there
were so many references to the topic "Drawers" I lost count. You can
get DVDs of past editions or try the public library. Some people have
complete sets of the issues and use them in conjuction with the on
line index as an encyclopedia.
Joe G