Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Charles Schuler Charles Schuler is offline

Default A Challenge for the Repair Gurus

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Apr 16, 4:58 pm, "Charles Schuler"
wrote:
Why would I recycle your mistake?

Um... no reason at all. But all-and-at-the-same-time... no reason to
make such a post either.

As to it being a mistake, when I realize the expected $30+ which is
the going-rate for the knob-set, the $10 for the dial face, and
perhaps find a new home for the transformer, that mistake will at
least be covered in direct costs + some.

The point being that someone may want that receiver intact. So I made
the offer. If it offends you, sue me.

No offense. Good deal on the knobs and dial face!