Posted to uk.d-i-y
Cicero Cicero is offline

Default Building notice for Replacement Windows

On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 11:31:23 -0700, colinbaisden wrote:

Hi,

I plan to replace windows in my house room by room as I go round
redecorating /overhauling them. This means there could be 6 months or
more between each window replacement (some need plenty of work and like a
break to get on with life between projects!). Submitting a building
notice for each replacement window make it expensive (£90 a go in my
area) so I wondered if ayone could tell me if there is an expiry period of
such notices allowing me to cover more than one window in a submission? or
does it vary from council to council?

Cheers,

Confirm with your supplier that the windows comply with regulations and
then do the work at your leisure. When complete apply for a
'Regularisation Certificate' which is effectively a retrospective
application for permission.

Check details of 'Regularisation' with your local council.

Cic.

--
Testing UBUNTU Linux